Recognizing or Commending the Agency or Employee(s)
A commendation may be made with SLED in the following ways:
- During normal business hours, go to SLED Headquarters at 4400 Broad River Road, Columbia, S.C., and request to speak with a member of the SLED Inspections staff.
- After normal business hours, and on weekends and holidays, call the SLED Duty Officer at (803) 737-9000.
- Write a letter to Chief Mark Keel at SLED Headquarters, P.O. Box 21398, Columbia, SC 29221-1398 (FAX: 803: 896-7041)
Information that would assist in the recognition would include:
- Date, time, and location of the incident
- Names of the members involved
- Why you believe the agency/individual should be recognized for outstanding work.
Thank you for your support.